I understand there are luggage lockers / storage facilities at Gare De Lyon station. Do we have to reserve these ahead of time? what is the fee for them? Is there limit on number of hours we can store the luggage there?
Any advise on this topic greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Mail @Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 24 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips