Has anyone out there take a tour to Italy using Trafalgar tour company, had a stopover in Germany, using Luftansa? I am getting mixed messages on the size and weight of my luggage to be checked in. In lbs., some say 50lbs, and a 30x18x10 size piece will work, and others are saying 40lbs and this size. I would appreciate any thoughts from someone who actually may have experienced this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Spain
- 2 Packing Champagne
- 3 Manchester hotels
- 4 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 14 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 15 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 16 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England