Notices

Lucerne

Oct 11th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Original Poster

Lucerne

Hi everyone.... we are reaching Lucerne at 4 pm today and staying there for another 3 nights. We have already bought Swiss pass. One day we plan to pilatis. Do u think we should do titlis Also. Third day we plan to just take a train enjoy the Swiss beauty. Can u help me to plan a better iterinary. And what train route we should take to enjoy the most.

Regards.
Oct 12th, 2016, 02:35 AM

I dont know about the mountains...only went up Mt Pilatus so I cant compare...
do try to find the old wall...you can walk it
I cant really remember where it is but I know we were walking along the lake towards to the railway station and then turned right
we kind of just stumbled on to it and so glad we did...some great photo opportunities there

so I suggest you ask a local how to get there...only a few blocks from the lake frontage

do find the lion sculpture...gosh its one of the nicest sculptures ive seen..so poignant that expression on the lions face

I hope you enjoy Lucerne as much as we did...
its the only town ive been to in Switzerland and I so want to return
Oct 12th, 2016, 03:40 AM

As you already bought the Swisss travel Pass, you certainly planned a lot of train rides. For Pilatus and Titlis only, the pass youldn't make any sense.
So tell us what you planned already and we can help you to improve these itineraries.

Search this Thread