I am hoping to take a trip to Italy at the end of the month/early October. I would love to stay on the coast and do culinary school for about a week (days somewhat flexible). I am on somewhat of a tight budget...
I would love to go somewhere small/local. I don't need a fancy culinary institute. I think it would be great to be in a small villa on the coast, learning from a local. Time to hang out, read, explore, etc., but lots of cooking classes.
Maybe this is unrealistic! But I feel like there should be something out there that isn't 2k for a week... something cute and local and wonderful.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 6 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 9 Driving
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 5 days in Andalusia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 South of France
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 21 Shall we Gdansk?
- 22 Help with Spain itinerary
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?