im off to London, Paris, Madrid and things in between tour next month. My wife's birthday falls on 27th, when we will just be back in London.
I was thinking of getting her a designer handbag or clutch and was wondering where it would be cheapest (relatively speaking the Indian mark up on most goods is about 30%-40% so its cheaper to buy in Europe !
would love suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 5 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 9 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 10 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 16 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 A very important question regarding pronunciation
Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London