Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 Champagne Tours
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 10 Days in Austria
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 14 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 25 Favorite London memories
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?