I am spending 7 days in Loro Ciufenna at a hotel with halfboard service. I was wondering if I take a slow train into Montevarchi will the rail station there have rental cars? Or should I take the high speed train into Florence in order to rent a car?
The other question I have is that if car rental is not an option from Montevarchi is there cab service to Loro Ciufenna? I know there is no bus service so we need transport back and forth to the Rail Station on a daily basis.
Lastly, is there private transport from Rome to Loro Ciufenna through a scenic route and if so about how much does this cost?
I'm really stuck on transport once in Tuscany so any assistance is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017