My friend and I are renting a car in Siena and we are driving down from Florence to Orvieto in the month of May, does anyone have any recommended or suggested scenic drives for along the way? We would appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Once upon a time in Italy
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
Looking for recommended scenic drive from Florence to Orvieto