Reload this Page >

Shuttle from CDG to Disneyland Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14th, 2001, 10:36 AM
Amber Quinn

Has anyone used a shuttle bus (I think they are called vedettes) to get to Disneyland from CDG? <BR>If so where in CDG are they located.( we will be flying from Manchseter with British Airways, not sure which terminal we will land at.) <BR> <BR>After two nights of plastic heaven (hell?) will be moving on to central Paris,is it easy to take the RER train from Disneyland to Chatalet les Halles? <BR> <BR>We are staying at the D'Orsay on Rue de Lille, does anyone know how far this is from Chatalet les Halles and how much it is likely to cost in a cab? <BR> <BR>Last question-is the restaurant Fontaine de Mars suitable for an early dinner with a 10 year old boy who will be fine as long as he can eat chicken and any thing with chocolate in it? <BR> <BR>Thankyou for your time. <BR> <BR>Amber Quinn. _ <BR> ms

Old Jul 14th, 2001, 11:28 AM
Ursula

Amber: From Eurodisney, there is a direct RER line to Chatelet. <BR> <BR>From Châtelet to Rue de Lille, it's not that far and taxi is the best solution, because you would have to transfer two times with the métro. No idea about the costs, but I guess under FF 100.-. <BR>You can see all the maps of public transportation of Paris at: <BR>www.ratp.fr. <BR> <BR>Enjoy and have fun! <BR>

Old Jul 14th, 2001, 11:51 AM
Fred

Don't know about buses going there. If not, the RER Line A runs there (direction Marne-La-Vallee) but from Paris, not CDG. You could take the RER line B from CDG to Chatelet les Halles in Paris, then transfer to Line A and go to Disney. <BR>To return just take Line A back to Chatelet les Halles. Cab to hotel shouldn't be much - maybe $10-15. <BR>Any restaurant is fine for a 10 year old, but it is better if you do go early as you planned. For more Paris information e-mail me – [email protected]

Old Jul 14th, 2001, 11:55 AM
StCirq

Amber: <BR> <BR>Your son should be fine at La Fontaine de Mars, as long as he is comfortable in a nice, fairly quiet (but not super hush-hush) restaurant eating a meal that may take a couple of hours. My kids have eaten there a couple of times and enjoyed it. They do like the Croque au Sel, right next door, better, but that's because the waiters there let them order things that aren't always on the menu (omelettes, large plate of rice, butter with their bread.., that sort of thing).But I wouldn't worry about your son enjoying his meal at La Fontaine de Mars.

Old Jul 14th, 2001, 12:05 PM
Betty

Did a little research for you on your first question. Yes, there is a shuttle (navette) between CDG and Disneyland Paris. This site will give you the details. http://2000.disneylandparis.com/uk/g...s_airports.htm <BR> <BR>Hope you and your son enjoy the experience.

Old Jul 15th, 2001, 03:01 AM
Amber Quinn

Thankyou all for your very heplful advice. <BR>Kind regards <BR>Amber