we are landing at Orly airport mid May 2011 and after a few days in Paris and then 2 days seeing WW1 sites around Amiens/Rouen we would like to start a 3 week tour by rail or bus of some European countries that we have not visited in previous holidays.
Any suggestions for an itinerary from Normandy area of northern France to Croatia and other countries so that we end up flying (no frills airline) out of a large European city into London for three days, before our flight back to Australia on 17th June ?
Depending on time and costs I would love to see: Croatian coastline, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic - not all of course, but in the most time effective way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna