My fiancé & I are planning our honeymoon and we are doing a tour of inland/south & coastal Spain. We'd like to fly from Granada to Barcelona in order to cut down the amount of time we spend traveling from place to place - I've found a couple flights but they all have stops in Madrid. Would a one hour layover give us enough time to make our connecting flight/check-in/pick up our luggage if necessary? Has anyone flown within Spain & have some advice?
I've flown from the US internationally but never within Europe (I always take the train) so I want to make sure we don't have any issues! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Transportation in Brittany
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome