Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Looking for hotel recommendations in Seville

May 29th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Original Poster

I'll be in Seville for four nights in July. I'm looking for something reasonably priced and able to accomodate three people in one room (or a reasonable suite).

Actually, from what I've seen, the prices are very reasonable. And, I think I can do about 50 euros or better per night (per person)- or a total of 150 euros for the three of us and still get a centrally located place.

Any info is greatly appreciated.
May 30th, 2007, 09:51 AM

We found Hotel Puerta de Sevilla very reasonable and well-located. You can walk to all the major sights from here. Rooms are small and the ones facing the street may be noisy, but ask for a quiet room and you'll get one.

http://www.hotelpuertadesevilla
May 30th, 2007, 10:27 AM

We stayed at the Novotel Marques del Nervion. The room was very large and would easily accommodate a cot (they might also have rooms with two beds).

It's around a 15-20 minute walk from the city centre. There's a city bus that runs past the hotel right to Plaza Nueva. The hotel has a restaurant on the ground floor that offers breakfast for 10 Euros, but you can get a pastry and coffee at the cafe next door for 2 Euros. Oh yeah, it also has a rooftop pool, which was fabulous after sightseeing all day!
May 30th, 2007, 11:04 AM

The Hotel Amadeus is very centrally located on a tiny street in the old Jewish Quarter, and it has lots of charm. Prices were around $110 a night for two when we went a few years ago.
May 30th, 2007, 11:24 AM

Thomas:

Las Casas de la Juderia in the heart of the Barrio Santa Cruz is a winner..we've stayed there twice and recommended to many others..

Stu T.
May 30th, 2007, 11:56 AM

I've stayed at Las Casas de la Juderia twice. Fantastic location.
First time we had a wonderful room for 2 (but it had 2 double beds), overlooking a central courtyard. Second time, we had a friend along and needed a room for three. I pictured a room like the first one. We got a very large room that had a double bed and a cot (not what I'd imagined but I hadn't asked what the third person would be sleeping on). The room wasn't bad and would be good in hot weather because it was more dimly lit than the first, on the first floor, off a courtyard. Esp. in July (when it's hotter than Hades in Sevilla) you ought to be able to get a room for the price you're looking for.
May 30th, 2007, 12:36 PM

Vertice Hotel (4 star) , it is about 58 EURO (available in this site : http://www.hotelsguru.com/showhotel-8598.html), the hotel is very near to Santa Justa railway station and San Pablo airport and within 10 minutes distance from the old part of town.