I want to go visit Spain (Valencia) in July (the date is variable). I don't have to much money so this is why I want to hitchhike. Now I live near Eindhoven, in the Netherlands, and I plan the trip to take the shortest route (through Belgium, France, Barcelona).
If anyone would like to join me, that would be great 'cause I don't like travelling alone.
I am 23 years old, sociable and I have hitchhiking experience (I've hitchhiked through Hungary and Romania).
You can contact me at [email protected]
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two days in rome
- 2 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 3 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family
Looking for hitchhike companion from the Netherlands to Spain