Do hope you can assist us as you have before. My husband and I are looking for drivers to take us to our favorite places when we arrive in the following ports in late April/early May:
Sete; Sanay sur Mer, Montecarlo, Livorno, and then another to take us from ship to airport when we dock in Civittavecchio.
It is for my husband and myself. My husband has foot problems so cannot walk too far. But can get in and out of vehicles.
Can you give references of a company or suggestions of several companies who could supply these for us?
We have been to this part of the Mediterranean before so would like to revisit some of our favorite vilages and towns, maybe have lunch and/or dinner offf the ship in some locations so dont really need a guide.
Any help you can provide even for individual ports would be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks in advance for your wonderful advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubrovnik
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Help with Venice Trip?
- 14 Norte Dame light show!
- 15 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Greece in end October
- 22 Champagne Tours
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?