We are planning a three week trip to Italy this Fall. It's our first time to Italy and we are very excited. We are starting in Venice then going to Florence for a week from where we can visit Tuscany, Siena etc. Next stop will be the Cinque Terra for three nights. We plan to spend 4 nights in Rome and 3 nights in the Amalfi Coast.
My question is where we should go for two nights between CT and Rome. I would like to make a stop in Lucca but this will only take up part of a day.
Any suggestions on the best area to take in and where we could stay for a couple of nights before we get to Rome would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 Self Drive UK tour
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 Where to See Flamenco
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 11 2 week May trip with kids
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Spain or Portugal
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
Looking for a weekend itinerary between Cinque Terra and Rome Italy.