I'm planning a trip in September that's still vague but it will include Umbria. I'd like to find a place to rent near Spoleto/Assisi that has a terrace, patio or balcony with a great view. My dream is to sit and drink delicious wine with my DH of 30 years while the sun sets over the hills and valleys of Umbria.
We also appreciate having a good kitchen. While it would be nice to be within a mile of a restaurant, that's much less important to me than a great view. We mostly like to try the local markets and cook dinner at home. It's my husband and me. We'll be there about a week. I've looked at a lot of places online and at this point, I'd appreciate your suggestions.
Have you seen or stayed at a place that you can suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Wierd Europe map
- 5 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 6 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more