Driving on June from appenzell in Switzerland to seefeld in Austria I'm looking for nice villages on the way. I'm going to stop in milka factory store in bludenz but looking for other nice villages. Let me say that I'm not used to drive in mountains so prefer not steep roads and not driving on the edge of a narrow road but a route with easy driving. Also driving with baby so prefer not more than 1500-1600 altitude. I would be very grateful for any ideas even if it will take one or two more hours of driving. I'm planning to drive on Monday morning in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact BROTHER Techh care
- 2 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 3 beware of robbed in Milan
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 8 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Current plan for March trip
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 25 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
Looking for a nice route for driving from Switzerland to seefeld austria