Reload this Page >

looking for a brewery in London.

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 04:32 AM
Sandy

Would like to take a tour of a brewery in<BR>London, can anyone suggest where I can take a tour and where around London it would be located. Sandy

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 05:05 AM
ron

The two major brewers in London are Young’s and Fuller’s. Young’s is in Wadsworth Town (train from Waterloo) and used to offer tours. I don’t know if it still does.

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 05:53 AM
karen

Sandy,<BR><BR>Young's still does tours. Go to www.youngs.co.uk for more information. My boyfriend and I will probably go for a tour there next week (we are leaving this Friday!).<BR><BR>Happy Travels,<BR>Karen

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 06:20 AM
Sandy

Karen,<BR>Have a great time on your vacation,<BR>Please post a repy when you get back on your favorite and not favorite things you did. We will be in London mid Feb.<BR><BR>Enjoy your trip<BR><BR>Sandy

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 06:51 AM
karen

I will post a trip report when I get back, just look for my name and email, and a title that contains the words &quot;trip report&quot;. <BR><BR>My sister is there for work right now, and she told me it is VERY cold, and they had 4 inches of snow one day last week. Oh, well...it's freezing here in DC too, so who cares, right?<BR><BR>Karen

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 07:36 AM
PatrickW

Ah but being Britain it's getting warmer straight away - likely to be around 50F for the next few days<BR><BR>Youngs Brewery are I think still famous for their drayhorses (and the sentinel geese they keep with them). Well worth a visit.