Bikerscott and I just spent a lovely long weekend in Amsterdam. We took the overnight ferry rail and sail with Stena Line. We highly recommend this for a fun and relaxing way to get to the Netherlands.
Details here http://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferry-to-holland/rail-and-sail
We had a pretty relaxed weekend as we have been there several times. We expected rain but got lots of sun.
You can see our pics here
Happy to answer any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 windstream 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24*7
- 2 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Lyceum theatre London
- 5 Wierd Europe map
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 11 Transportation in Brittany
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more