Reload this Page >

Long weekend in Europe

Search

Long weekend in Europe

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19th, 2001, 11:29 PM
Santa Chiara

Long weekend in Europe

American Airlines has unbelievable fairs from the U.S. to Paris, London and Zurich next weekend. Check it out at www.aa.com/netsaaver. <BR>

Old Nov 19th, 2001, 11:53 PM
Ursula

Santa Chiara ciao!<BR>That's amazing: JFK-Zurich $260.-! What about the other way round? Wouldn't mind some Christmas shopping in NYC!

Old Nov 19th, 2001, 11:54 PM
Ursula

... and I just read it's for a round-trip!

Old Nov 20th, 2001, 01:33 AM
Santa Chiara

Ursula: Purtroppo, I believe it is only for Americans. I get email alerts from American Airlines, but I never can take advantage of them.

Old Nov 20th, 2001, 04:10 AM
Santa Chiara

Well, of course, I meant for the U.S., not just "Americans." Silly me.

Old Nov 20th, 2001, 04:37 AM
Patrick

American was running a really spectacular deal on round trips to various cities in the US and back from London a couple of weeks ago which may still be good. Those were not good in reverse either. I think it was London-NYC-London for 129 pounds for example and just a little higher to California.<BR>Of course, that doesn't do you Italians much good either does it? Just thought I'd mention that sometimes AA does do the reverse fares encouraging Europeans to use American Airlines.