Normally, I'd research this on my own, but I'm pressed for time trying to work out other details for this trip while endeavoring not to be the group nanny.
Mr. Pickle's men's a capella choir will finish their Wales tour (we leave a week from today) with a night at a Holiday Inn near LHR on June 5th.
Rather than spend the evening just hanging out at the hotel, I'd like to go into London - maybe go to a museum or do something. Dinner at the hotel is included in what we've already paid, so we might grab an early dinner and then leave.
We're hoping to get to the hotel around 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. at the latest. Does anything stay open later on Thursday nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전토토사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 4 Le Marche Research Help
- 5 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 10 Days in Austria
- 18 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 22 Norte Dame light show!
- 23 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 24 Avignon
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia