My brother and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe during the first 2 weeks of December.
We do not really have a plan, and are throwing caution to the wind.
We would like to Snowboard, in either Austria or Switzerland, and check out Amsterdam.
Germany also sounds brilliant, and London sounds like the cheapest place to fly to...
Being from Africa, we are quite naive about the places we want to explore, and would appreciate any advice or suggestions from fellow travellers.
Our main concerns are:
Is it worth snowboarding in at the beginning of December?
Is this very expensive?
Is Austria or Switzerland cheaper and more accessible?
Is it cheaper to travel by train or plane between the different countries?
Current plan is to land in London and then make our way to either Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and end in Amsterdam.
Any info would be amazeballs.
All the best from South Africa.
On that note, any one who wants advice on travelling in SA, just message me, plenty of advice and info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 paris to london- day trip
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Naples?
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 European honeymoon help needed
- 18 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona