Reload this Page >

London-Transfers cars......

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 02:58 PM
A.C.

Through the recommendations on this site, I submitted a reservation request to London-Transfers via their website. The site says that you'll receive an e-mail confirmation within 24 hours --- it's been almost a week & I still have not heard anything. I sent an e-mail several days ago to ask if they'd received my initial request, but still no answer.<BR><BR>Does anyone know if they're still in business? Do they normally e-mail you a confirmation?? <BR><BR>I'm thinking of booking someone else, but as I've already given L-T our names, flight info, etc.... I don't want two different companies showing up for us at LHR. Help??<BR><BR>Thanks.

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Martha

I booked a pickup at Gatwick with London Transfers by email and received a reply within a day. I'm arriving in London this Thursday for that transfer - so I hope everything is alright with them.<BR>Martha<BR>

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Joanne

I have heard of troubles with London Transfers e-mails before, going back to last summer. They took 3 days to answer my first message last spring, and claimed that they were having tourble with their internet provider. I say they should find a new one before their reputation is damaged!<BR><BR>Meanwhile, just re-send your message, but update it to let them know how many re-sends you've needed! Send a regular e-mail, not the form that gets filled out at their web site.<BR><BR>There's almost no chance that they'll just show up without some sort of exchange of correspondence with you.

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 05:08 PM
A.C.

Martha & Joanne:<BR>Thanks for the input. I did send both the form from their website & a regular e-mail. Haven't heard back on either.<BR><BR>Martha -- if I hear anything from them in the next day or two I'll post & let you know. <BR><BR>At this point I may just book with someone else since they're not replying.

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 05:13 PM
xx

Take a TAXI!!!!!!!!!!! No booking and it won't cost a pittance more!