We are planning a Europe trip in May 2015. We are a family of 4 with kids aged 9 and 11. I was planning the following places: London, Paris, Some parts of Switzerland and some parts of Italy. Trip duration can be around 3 weeks.
Currently on Eurostar, it shows a one way fare from London to Paris as 34.50 pounds for May 5th. I thought it is a very good deal even by USA standards. Am I missing something in the above fare ? Only thing I can see is that it is non refundable.
Can I fly into London and then go to Paris via train ?. From Paris go to couple of places in Switzerland by train. Then from there go to Venice and then finally Rome (also by train). And finally fly out from Rome.
Considering the low fare from London to Paris, I am assuming other train tickets will also be cheap if I book now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 6 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 9 Driving
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 5 days in Andalusia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 South of France
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 21 Shall we Gdansk?
- 22 Help with Spain itinerary
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?