My husband and I are going to be in London in early September. Last year when we were there we saw War Horse and loved it. What is the hot play/musical this season? I've looked online but wanted to get some opinions from real people, too.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lalantop:: AOL 1800:681:7208 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT Aol Tec*h by ak/47
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 First time in Spain
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 25 Which Area in London?