We want to cover the Kensington/Chelsea/Westminster end of London when there for two days. Any recommendations on where to stay that's quiet and reasonably priced??
Going crazy booking hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 Where to stay in Naples?
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 20 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 21 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights