My sister and I will be travelng to London in late April. Most of the restaurants listed in the various guide books are frightfully expensive! Where are some good, fun places to eat in the $7-10 entree range?
Also, what is the best way to get theater tickets? I know there is a ticket booth ( I forgot where but it is listed in my guide book), but will I have a difficult time getting seats for the bigger shows if I wait?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Getting around Lisbon
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017