Will be in London for 4 nights, Paris for 3 nights, Venice for 2 nights and Rome for 3 nights and a week of cruise in meditrraneanian from Venice to Rome. Cruise will stop for a day on KOPER, SLOVENIA - SPLIT, CROATIA - DUBROVNIK, CROATIA - MESSINA, ITALY - NAPLES/POMPEII, ITALY.
Where to start? If anyone have been on any of above and have good idea how to plan a little sightseeing and more of the landmarks and museums visits on major cities, please share it. I do not take tours and I try to travel economy and do my own planning. If you could share what to do and not for hotels, rides, rent cars. I have been in Paris and am taking my wife to Europe for 1st time. THX, Moe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 2 Rome Hotel
- 3 New Years in France
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 14 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
London, Paris, Venice, Rome, and a week of cruise. Need help planning.