i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 Help with Venice Trip?
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 10 Days in Austria
- 5 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 Greece in end October
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe