At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 paris to london- day trip
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 10 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Naples?
- 16 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 European honeymoon help needed
- 19 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg