We (husband, wife and 2 kids (10 and 7) are going to Europe during the Spring break and would love to see London, Paris and Amsterdam. Paris being the dream of my daughter and Amsterdam for the Tulips. Here is the tentative plan:
March 22 - Arrive London around 10am by air and spend half a day day sightseeing
March 23 - Visit London
March 24- Visit London
March 25 - Visit London
March 26 - Train to Paris and spend half a day sightseeing
March 27 - Visit Paris
March 28 - Visit Paris
March 29 - Train to Amsterdam
March 30 - Visit Amsterdam
March 31 - Visit Amsterdam
April 01 - Visit Amsterdam
April 02 - Fly back home from Amsterdam
Need help with following:
I assume it is best to get point to point tkts?... any tips? Should we book now or wait for some promotion
We can move fast and have already been to Paris and Amsterdam so I am leaning towards adding Bruges for (1.5 - 2 days) - Will have to come from Amsterdam
Besides the must haves such as Tower Bridge, Eiffel Tower and Tulip gardens we want to spend some time in the nature so any suggestions for each city would be great.
As always thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Manchester hotels
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Visit to France
- 7 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?