We (husband, wife and 2 kids (10 and 7) are going to Europe during the Spring break and would love to see London, Paris and Amsterdam. Paris being the dream of my daughter and Amsterdam for the Tulips. Here is the tentative plan:
March 22 - Arrive London around 10am by air and spend half a day day sightseeing
March 23 - Visit London
March 24- Visit London
March 25 - Visit London
March 26 - Train to Paris and spend half a day sightseeing
March 27 - Visit Paris
March 28 - Visit Paris
March 29 - Train to Amsterdam
March 30 - Visit Amsterdam
March 31 - Visit Amsterdam
April 01 - Visit Amsterdam
April 02 - Fly back home from Amsterdam
Need help with following:
I assume it is best to get point to point tkts?... any tips? Should we book now or wait for some promotion
We can move fast and have already been to Paris and Amsterdam so I am leaning towards adding Bruges for (1.5 - 2 days) - Will have to come from Amsterdam
Besides the must haves such as Tower Bridge, Eiffel Tower and Tulip gardens we want to spend some time in the nature so any suggestions for each city would be great.
As always thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 6 Spain in 2018
- 7 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 8 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 9 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 10 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Christmas week in Ireland
- 13 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 23 Rent in Rome
- 24 Rome Hotel
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy