We (husband, wife and 2 kids (10 and 7) are going to Europe during the Spring break and would love to see London, Paris and Amsterdam. Paris being the dream of my daughter and Amsterdam for the Tulips. Here is the tentative plan:
March 22 - Arrive London around 10am by air and spend half a day day sightseeing
March 23 - Visit London
March 24- Visit London
March 25 - Visit London
March 26 - Train to Paris and spend half a day sightseeing
March 27 - Visit Paris
March 28 - Visit Paris
March 29 - Train to Amsterdam
March 30 - Visit Amsterdam
March 31 - Visit Amsterdam
April 01 - Visit Amsterdam
April 02 - Fly back home from Amsterdam
Need help with following:
I assume it is best to get point to point tkts?... any tips? Should we book now or wait for some promotion
We can move fast and have already been to Paris and Amsterdam so I am leaning towards adding Bruges for (1.5 - 2 days) - Will have to come from Amsterdam
Besides the must haves such as Tower Bridge, Eiffel Tower and Tulip gardens we want to spend some time in the nature so any suggestions for each city would be great.
As always thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!