We (husband, wife and 2 kids (10 and 7) are going to Europe during the Spring break and would love to see London, Paris and Amsterdam. Paris being the dream of my daughter and Amsterdam for the Tulips. Here is the tentative plan:
March 22 - Arrive London around 10am by air and spend half a day day sightseeing
March 23 - Visit London
March 24- Visit London
March 25 - Visit London
March 26 - Train to Paris and spend half a day sightseeing
March 27 - Visit Paris
March 28 - Visit Paris
March 29 - Train to Amsterdam
March 30 - Visit Amsterdam
March 31 - Visit Amsterdam
April 01 - Visit Amsterdam
April 02 - Fly back home from Amsterdam
Need help with following:
I assume it is best to get point to point tkts?... any tips? Should we book now or wait for some promotion
We can move fast and have already been to Paris and Amsterdam so I am leaning towards adding Bruges for (1.5 - 2 days) - Will have to come from Amsterdam
Besides the must haves such as Tower Bridge, Eiffel Tower and Tulip gardens we want to spend some time in the nature so any suggestions for each city would be great.
As always thanks a bunch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 5 Current plan for March trip
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 12 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 15 beware of robbed in Milan
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017