8 day (leaving on 9th day) trip arriving in either Paris or London, and leaving from Amsterdam.
Choices are either London > Paris > Amsterdam OR Paris > Bruges > Amsterdam.
I have not been to Europe before, it'll be two people traveling. I really like what I can find about Bruges, but London is..London. Do you guys think London is missable or does it have so much to see that I just have to see it? I'm flexible and can be swayed either way, I know London should be more expensive, but ignore costs please.
If I go to London, then it would be two full days in London and Paris, one full day in Amsterdam. If I go to Bruges it'll be two full days in Paris, two full days in Amsterdam, and one full day in Bruges.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bitcoin
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Dubrovnik
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 15 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Driving
- 20 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 21 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 22 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip