I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Airport Transfer
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 7 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 11 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 12 Which Aran Island??
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 17 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 Moscow Hotels
- 20 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Dublin to Donegal
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!