Hello Fodor's Friends!
I would greatly appreciate any comments you would have on my London itinerary since I will be traveling for the first time this week (yay!). Planning isn't my strong suite because I want to see and do everything in this great city!
Arrive at Heathrow from JFK (8am) --> Hostel (10:30am) --> have lunch --> Victoria and Albert Museum (arrive around midday) --> Natural History Museum (depending on line) ---> walk somewhere for dinner and possibly check out some of Hyde Park --> back to Hostel by 9pm
St. Paul's Cathedral (8:30am) --> food --> British Library (midday) --> British Museum (2:30pm) --> stroll through Covent Garden --> dinner --> Tate Modern (7:30pm) ---> Shakespeare's Globe for the midnight show --> back to Hostel
Walking all around Westminister. Probably start at the London Eye and head west --> see all major sights in area --> National Gallery (midday) -->
MONDAY: (w/ 1-day London Pass)
Tower of London (10am) --> check out Tower Bridge --> cruise on Thames from Tower Bridge to Westminister --> food --> Westminister Abbey (1pm) --> Churchill War Room --> (3pm)
Any suggestions for what I should do Sunday and Monday evenings? I'll have the 1-day London Pass on Monday. My only thought was that I could check Meetup.com and look for events on Sunday.
Thank you for your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
Hello Fodor's Friends!