We will be in London for 3 days in April and I am looking for hotel recommendations. Looking for something that will give us access to all of the local sites and attractions.
Not looking for a budget hotel but more along the luxury end of the scale.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 4 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Dublin to Donegal
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 17 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 18 Barcelona tour option help please
- 19 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Easter Week in Italy
- 25 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome