Reload this Page >

London hotel for under 100 pounds

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 14th, 2001, 08:29 AM
mel

Looking for room with bathroom facilities in London for under 100 pounds. Don't need many ammenities, but needs to be clean and in a good location. Would espec like Kensington, Knightsbridge, Belgravia. Any suggestions??? We are going the 2nd week of July- do we need air conditioning???

Old May 14th, 2001, 08:54 AM
Tim

Mel, <BR>I've stayed on two occasions at a B&B called the Easton Hotel. It's not fancy, but it's clean and quiet. It's located just a couple of blocks down the street from Victoria Station, which is great if you want to be out for a bit, go back to the hotel to relax and then go out again. <BR>A double with bathroom is off-season £50. I don't think it's a ton more in the season. You can look at their information on smoothhound.co.uk -- hope this helps! <BR> <BR>

Old May 14th, 2001, 06:51 PM
Mel

Mel: (My name, also!) <BR>check. www.hotel-assist.com and check out the following hotels in the Kensington area: Burns (my first choice), Montana, Adelphi. All are in the Kensington area and you should be able to get any for under 100 pounds. I've booked through this company and found they've beaten other options. I also like that they show pictures, good descriptions AND, once you've contacted them for reservation info, you'll hear back directly from the hotel. Have a great trip! Mel

Old May 15th, 2001, 07:50 PM
Judy

I usually stay at Green Park Hotel,90 pounds with buffet breakfast( even in Summer),clean and not noisy, It is not in Kensinton, but right across Green Park, 2 block to tube entrance. 5 minutes walk to Piccadilly Circle.

Old May 16th, 2001, 01:18 AM
nudge

hi there mel, <BR> <BR>try nethotels london. with over 900 hotels from all classes online, they should have something for you. <BR> <BR>you can also use their local center in london for personal assistance if needed. <BR> <BR>best of all, it is a free service. <BR> <BR>their URL is http://london.nethotels.com <BR> <BR>good luck <BR> <BR>nudge

Old May 17th, 2001, 04:22 AM
toppers

to the top!

Old May 21st, 2001, 03:11 PM
london

Yes- The Royal Adelphi (Villiers St.) is fine-a bit 60's ish but clean and centrally located right by embankment tube-if you can't find something in Kensington-this is very central to westend and soho. i think the singles en suite are 70 pound

Old May 21st, 2001, 04:36 PM
burt

The Mornington <BR>Bryanston Court <BR>Rhodes 70-80

Old May 24th, 2001, 08:41 AM
cynical londoner

<BR>Hotel in London for under a hundred quid? <BR> <BR>Hope you don't mind sharing it with druggies, panhandlers and cock roaches!

Old May 24th, 2001, 09:15 AM
joe

Hotel Ridgemount on Gower in Bloomsbury. Stayed there last month in an en suite tripple w/bfast for 72 pounds a night. Not fancy but clean and friendly. Fine neighborhood.