Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Italy
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Rome Hotel
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Which Aran Island??