London Hilton Hotels Up to 50% Savings

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
London Hilton Hotels Up to 50% Savings

I am planning a weekend in London and have recently seen several ads on Hilton Hotels Savings up to 50%. Which one should I be considering, bearing in mind that we would like to spend most of the time walking to & around London's major attractions. Thank you.
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 01:33 PM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
There are lots of hiltons in London. Assuming they fit in your budget my three favorites would be the Waldorf, Trafalgar or Green Park. The London Hilton (on Park Lane) would be good too.

If the special also includes Doubletrees - there are couple of other decent locations.
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Original Poster

Thank you, janisj.
The budget is around 200 euro/night. I think this special includes all Hilton hotels in London. Is Doubletree a nice one ?
We would like to be as centrally located as possible.
We were offerred a really nice rate on the Mandeville as well as H10 Waterlloo but I was thinking to chose one of the better Hiltons, given the 50% special.
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 03:55 AM

miko. Hilton is having a special for many of their hotels almost everywhere.
Make sure you check the special. While checking for their other properties, I noticed that some of these rates must be booked by Jan. 31 and prepaid.
The rates are very good at the Rome airport where I intend to book a room on two consecutive weekends.
I do not need the rooms until August but seem to think reading that I must book soon.
I wouldn't want you to miss this special.
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 07:17 AM

Do you need to have a promotional code for this offer? Or do you have to email the hotel directly? I will be in London for 4 nights in the end of March and would love to take advantage of this. Please let me know how I can go about booking this special. Thanks for your help!!
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 08:22 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
>>Is Doubletree a nice one
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 09:36 AM

abcd1234. You can find the special on the Hilton.com website. When you pull up the site there is a banner with the ad for any weekend anywhere. Just select that and enter your destination and if the hotel offers the specials it will come up.
It will list several categories of rooms under different headings and one of the headings is Any Weekend Any Time or something like that.
Remember you have to prepay and must do so by Jan. 31. No code is needed. I don't know if the special rate requires you to book online.