After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Once upon a time in Italy
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 7 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 8 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 9 beware of robbed in Milan
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Which Area in London?