My girlfriend and I will be traveling to London for New Years this year... We are both 23 and looking for a place to celebrate.... We found a cool place called 360 bar? Or altitude bar? Does anyone know about these places? Or any other lively places to go to bring in the new year! Assuming it won't be cheap so just shoot away with suggestions. Planning to budget a good portion of money for tickets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 3 Hertz, Lisbon, Fraud Warning
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 10 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Christmas week in Ireland
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report