I'm a single mom and I will be traveling with my four kids 12 years old and above this Christmas (2016) until New Year for about 3 weeks for school break. I have been to London several times before but that was almost a decade ago and my children were still very young so I wasn't really into going around. Now that they've grown and are easier to travel with, I want to take them to London again. I also want to go to Paris since we do have enough time for that.
I was thinking of cutting 3 weeks in half but, is it better to spend Christmas in London and New Year in Paris or the other way around?
I was thinking of inserting Strasbourg when we're in France and Edinburgh when we're in the UK for probably a day or 2.
Would you mind helping me decide which way to go?
I would appreciate all the help and information you could give me.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/body-boost-garcinia/
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 4 bodyweight reduce applications
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 9 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler