I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Driving
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 9 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 12 Poland--where else to go
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 5 days in Andalusia
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 South of France
- 17 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 20 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 21 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 22 Shall we Gdansk?
- 23 Help with Spain itinerary
- 24 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help