Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

London - Fairways Hotel, Rhodes, Columbia Hotel, Grosvenor Court,Hyde Park Ryan -what are they like?

Search

London - Fairways Hotel, Rhodes, Columbia Hotel, Grosvenor Court,Hyde Park Ryan -what are they like?

Search this Thread

Old May 18th, 2000, 06:52 AM
Audrey

Mike Bevins & anyone elese who cam advise. <BR>I really appreciate your feedback. I would like to know about these places also. I want to stay in the Bayswater/Hyde Park area and the ones I have been asking about are inmy price range so want to make sure of what they really are like.

Old May 18th, 2000, 10:01 AM
Audrey

to the top..hoping for info..levaing soon.

Old May 18th, 2000, 04:01 PM
Cedrick

I also would like to know about the Fairways. They have a pretty good rate. <BR>But one can never be sure what they are getting.

Old May 19th, 2000, 09:28 AM
Audrey

Anyone??

Old May 19th, 2000, 02:39 PM
Lesli

Frommer's London on $$/Day recommends Fairways; you might be able to find a review on that site. <BR> <BR>(I too am looking in this price range, so hope someone with personal experience replies.)

Old May 19th, 2000, 04:09 PM
Audrey

Lesli, <BR>you are right, we need someone to reply who can give some inside info. <BR>SOME OUT THERE PLEASE!!!

Old May 22nd, 2000, 08:00 PM
Heather

I am tring to see if anyone has stayed at the Park Ryan.

Old May 23rd, 2000, 04:09 AM
Casy

Old May 24th, 2000, 06:21 PM
Brent

Audrey, <BR> <BR>If you like a "no frills" place to stay, Fairways Hotel is probably a good value. I didn't stay there but I walked by it several times and remember it being a decent place to stay. We stayed a few doors down at the Dolphin Hotel and were pleased with it. We were skeptical of the hotels in the area because they seemed much less expensive than those in other parts of London, but we were satisfied. The area is conveniently located near Paddington Station. In fact, you could be there in probably 2 minutes from Fairways Hotel. <BR> <BR>Let me know if you want to hear more.