We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON MAIL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 Tec*h care.
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 14 Best Greek Island
- 15 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 23 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 24 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help