Below is my current planned itinerary. This is just a rough guide and covers most of sights I wanted to see. I know its hectic and I wont be able to do all or rush through some.
I have clubbed the stuff together by geography and couple of things need to do first thing in the day like Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
Let me know what you think of this.
Also, I would be staying with my relative in Maidenhead and will travel from there on the 2nd , 3rd and 4th day.
Day 1 : Wednesday, October 02,2013
Arrive at St Pancras Intl at 10 am
Put Bags in St Pancras Int'l
· British Museum
· British Library
· Madam Tussauds
· Oxford street
· Covent Garden
Day 2 : Thursday, October 03,2013
· Tower of London (crown jewels, beefeaters, white tower)
· Tower Bridge
· Self-guided Bankside walk along Southbank of Thames - enroute relax at a riverside joint and sip beer
· Tate Modern (If have time and energy)
· St. Paul’s Cathedral (following the self-guided City walk) (http://www.walklondon.com/london-walks/city-of-london-walk.htm)
· Jack The Ripper Walk (If still have energy to walk )
Day 3 : Friday , October 04,2013
· Westminster Abbey (Verger Tours)
· Churchill War Rooms
· Imperial War Museum
· Self-guided Westminster walk (includes Westminster bridge, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben)
· Trafalgar Square
· National Gallery / National Portrait Gallery (If have time and energy)
· Buckingham Palace (Just walk by)
· London Eye (End the day)
Day 4 : Saturday , October 05,2013
· Victoria And Albert Museum (not necessary)
· Lords Cricket Ground OR Arsenal / Chelsea Ground
· Shopping , Relax.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation