1) I have seen recommendations to purchase lokum/Turkish Delight from Ali Muhiddin Hacı Bekir in Istanbul. Supposedly its founder was the creator of the lokum recipe. Is the lokum from this store high quality ?
2) I am also interested in trying Turkish olive soap. Is there a location in Istanbul that sells a high quality olive soap ? And, is white olive soap much different from green olive soap ?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt Care 24/7vs
- 2 [email protected] AOL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact समर्थन Tec*h
- 3 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 First time in Spain
- 8 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 11 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 12 Once upon a time in Italy
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 beware of robbed in Milan
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help