Looking for a few opinions here. We have been to France many times but have never gone to either Alsace or Loire. Now with a Sept/ Oct trip we still have an unplanned week after a week in Paris, and would like help in choosing between the two. Is one week in either area sufficient? Too long? Which would you prefer? We appreciate any information or recommendations you can offer. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester hotels
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 7 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Packing Champagne
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?