We're going to Angers in the Loire Valley in September for 10 days and hiring a car. Suggestions please for great places to eat, places to visit, good markets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 forex
- 6 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 7 Trans Siberian Train
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Iceland driving in March
- 12 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 13 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 ICELAND in February
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 10 days in Portugal
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017