I have a logistical question regard an upcoming trip. I am planning on flying from Nice to Amalfi Coast, staying 4 nites in Positano, 2 nites in Capri, and 3 nites in Rome before catching flight back to US. The flight options are to take an early flight from Nice to Naples or next day flight from Nice to Rome.
What are suggestions from getting from either Naples or Rome to Positano or Capri?
Would it be best to visit Positano then Capri, or better to visit Capri first, then Positano?
On the return, how do I get fom Capri or Positano to Rome?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 10 days in europe
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna