I am traveling to Italy with my parents in mid-June of this year. We are hoping to stay in Verona for 2 nights, but everywhere I look on tripadvisor, kayak, etc. is sold out. I am surprised the hotels are all booking up this far in advance. Does anyone know if this is normal?
I am hoping someone here might have a hotel or B&B recommendation for Verona. We can go up to $250 USD per night, and would ideally like something in town, that is clean and nice. My parents are in their 60's and my husband and I are in our 30's.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bitcoin
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Dubrovnik
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 15 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Driving
- 20 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 21 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 22 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip